Thursday, June 03, 2004

Just about a week to go!

And then we're through with the school year. I managed to get both my papers done, and I think I did okay on the test. Maybe not "A" quality however. Which disturbs me ...

I figured out my schedule for next year, but I need to get pink slipped into a class first. What a pain in the neck. Sooner I do it, the sooner the torture ceases! So I better get on it. Ahhhhhhhhgh!
.................................
Well, that went well. I had to hop over from the library to Scripps to Chubb, but it's done. I get to take another two hour course on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hooray ;)

Here's my schedule for next quarter:

Intermediate French: 9-10 AM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

Statistics for Behavioral Sciences: 10-11 AM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Precision Language: 12-2 PM on Tuesday and Thursday

Principles of Reasoning: 3-4 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

I have classes on Friday, sob. Just one on Wednesday. I guess with the Much Feared Semester Schedule Change looming over us even the option of no-Friday classes might be on the way out. 17 credit hours, and it all fulfills requirements - and I have to work next year, so I'll probably be all tuckered out even with just 17 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment