Thursday, June 03, 2004

Yay Monty Python

And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Ahhhhh what a relief. I got my final grade for COMT: 95%. Apparently I got a 92 on that awful mid-term. Deo gratias! So, I don't have to take the final. That leaves Monday open ... another four day weekend, har har. I can get some studying/packing done. I brought an extra suitcase from home, but I'm still not sure I'll have enough room for all the miscellaneous stuff I have here. The cleaning will take up most of my time, I'm sure.

Here's some lovely nuttiness from that guy who was convicted of stalking Nicole Kidman. Remember him? Apparently he's become a frothing-at-the-mouth-anti-Zionist. He wants to be President, among other things - Matt Hooker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment