Friday, January 14, 2005

Oh weather

How I love Ohio weather. There is nothing like a nice sudden temperature swing to ... Take your breath away. Literally. A full blast of arctic air, when one has grown used to (admittedly unseasonable) shorts-and-tee-shirts warmth, is more than enough to stop one's respiration. Or at least that's how it felt! Cunning, cunning thou art, O Mid-Western Weather Pattern! She lures you into mild atmospheric comfort, and then, while you are enjoying her temperate wiles, creeps up behind you and snaps your gullible neck like so. Okay, I'm through with the bitter, sarcastic creepiness ... For the moment only! Witch Girl returns tomorrow! Same Bat time, same Bat channel! ... Just kidding :)

Lately I have been swinging back and forth in terms of what I want. Or what I believe I want. I hate when I do that. Like most people, I prefer emotional equilibrium to that sort of wildness. I know, intellectually, that if I don't spend my time pondering it, I won't be afflicted with such anxiety. But then I lie there day-dreaming anyway! And for no good reason! With none that I can see, anyway. Ah well. Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

No comments:

Post a Comment