Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bonfire of the Class Schedules

LOL, just kidding. Although I always felt Savonarola got a bad rap. And not just in his own day with the burning at the stake matter ... argh.

This is my schedule so far - I managed to get all the classes I "want." By "want" I wish you to infer that I have the same degree of enthusiasm for this as a victim of cardiac arrest who "wants" surgery, asap.

IART 117 A01
INTRO TO FINE ARTS - MW, 8-10

JOUR 233 A04
INFO GATHERING - TThTh, 10-11, 11-1

PSY 101 A03
GENERAL PSY - MTWThF, 1-2

COMS 103 A16
PUBLIC SPEAKING - TTh, 2-4

I ALMOST managed to have no Friday classes. ALMOST. ::: cries ::: that awful psych class ... oh well, it's a 101. If I wanna skip and go on home, who can stop me? Bwaaaa, ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Your prowess is impressive, Maugerite! Thou art quite crafty as far as class-hunting goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, congrats on getting classes... That will hopefully not give you a need for heart surgery, lol.

    Well, provided the professors are good, I'm sure they're good base classes, you know? But the Fine Arts one sounds like the prof could be off the deep-end, lol.

    ReplyDelete