Monday, February 14, 2005

Whooosh

That's the noise my newly short hair made today as Frizz Weather returned. Ahhhh. Today was a pretty good day, although it started off in a nasty manner with me finding out I have an Economics test on Thursday. I shoulda guessed.

However, in my Northern Renaissance shoot-me-now-before-it-kills-me class, I got a "Well done, A-" on that horrible midterm I pretty much hanged myself writing. An A. No wait, an A MINUS. You're real cute, aren't you, Dr. Bebb. I was preparing myself for much worse, since he took pains to set the mood before he passed them back. "All of you passed ("oh great! A D!" I thought to myself) but some of you didn't understand how to use the material. Some of you have 'see me' written on your papers." This was my stomach's cue to drop to my heels. Oh, the humanity.

Two weeks until twelve page Thomas More thing is due. Ohhhhh. Must stop procrastinating, took all weekend to write eight pages on two different topics for the mid-term, will take all of these two weeks to B.S. twelve pages out of essentially two pages of material ... argh ... When I schedule Spring quarter classes on Wednesday, I am going to be so much nicer to myself. Except for that :: Sob :: info-gathering class.

1 comment: