Tuesday, March 01, 2005

**Confetti, Loud Music, Parades**

My paper on Thomas More is done at last! It was a pretty bad paper, but I have reached the point of Not Caring. Now is the time for me to start freaking out about my final story for Newswriting class. Must get interviews, must get interviews ... However, I am going to try to not whine about it as much as I did the paper. Argh. I have used up all of my allotted Whine Time for the quarter.

My knitting project is coming along, although by the time my scarf is done winter will be over. Its poor quality and lack of timeliness will make it the perfect gift for Betsy. Just kidding :) It IS going to be a gift for her, but she is free to burn, cut up, or otherwise dispose of it. Since it is not the kind of thing you would bother to save for next winter, and you would look kind of strange wearing a scarf in spring ... Although maybe Leslie will be starting a new trend? ;)

Alas, everything seems to be speeding up. Too much to do, too little time. Same old story as before! However, next quarter will be better. Easy classes, easy classes. That's what I keep telling myself!

2 comments:

  1. You listen to me, squirrel. You gimme that scarf the second its done. Gots it? xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirrel? MAggie's a squirrel? Score, I love squirrels! I think it's cause we didn't have any in Texas or Oklahoma due to the lack of trees.

    ...Why are you looking at me like that? ;)

    Good job finish the pretty bad paper on not the world's more fascinating topic, lol. THe famous stage of Not Caring... Don't we all know it well?

    You can knit? Very cool. I can sew... Some... But it's been forever. I are impressed, even if you won't be winning any awards any time soon, lol. ;) ;)

    Today makes me think spring.

    Watch it not last, lol.

    ReplyDelete