Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Drum roll ...

I got my grades in the good old (ha) AOL e-mail today. I was pretty nervous about it, especially economics. Here they are:

PRINCIPLES OF MACROECON: A-

NORTHERN RENAISSANCE: A

NEWS WRITING: A

INTRO TO SOCIOLOGY: A

So, not quite a 4.0 GPA, which is what I was hoping for. Specifically, it's a 3.917 GPA, which brings my cumulative up to 3.742. Argh. That's what I hate about cumulatives, once you bring them down even a little it's impossible to get them back up :( At least I didn't go in the wrong direction this time!

I am really hoping that spring quarter is not so mind-numbing. Watch, I'll use the "easy" factor as an excuse to slack off even more, and I'll wind up with a lower grade point average than when I have "hard" courses ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I see your pretty grades. (Flies into jealous rage)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what again were you worried about?? ;-) lol i know what you mean about bringing up a gpa that was previously shot down. however, an A- in macro is AMAZING. awesome job maggie :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. --that was from me. kat. i forgot to sign. again. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete