Monday, March 28, 2005

I have a strong dislike for schoolwork.

My classes started today, bright and early at 8 a.m. Interdisciplinary Arts was the early class; it seems like it will be pretty easy. Except there's a group project/presentation. And I know exactly zippo about art! Psychology also seems like it will be fairly simple. Tomorrow I have to go to my Infogathering class and lab, and my Public Speaking course. Both of them are going to beat me senseless, I am fairly sure ... I just need to keep in mind that this quarter is obviously going to be a lot easier than last quarter.

I have to figure out when to do an internship. Geez, it is making me nervous/scared. I don't know why. I just know it is going to be hard and will require interaction with professionals. And it's so competitive! Oh well. I will survive!

Confirmation is on Saturday. More to be nervous about ... but happy, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment