Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I think I can, I think I can

Said the little blue engine. I think it was the little blue engine. Argh, even one's ability to recall precocious literature from one's infancy becomes depleted when one chooses to devote an entire day to studying for an economics final. Nnnnnn, nnnn, bad decision for sanity, good decision for grades. I will hang my honors diploma proudly from the padded walls of my cell!

Perhaps it is only another symptom of my rapid slide into madness, but I found this little thing particularly amusing : "ps, I'll find my frog". (Click the image that comes up to advance to the next one) I particularly liked the spoof of the Drudge Report. I also discovered that it helped to kill a large portion of my study time. Which was an act of charity on its part. Now I am ascribing personal acts to mildly amusing webpages. ::: walks off, babbling to self about how pretty the little green window elves are today :::

1 comment:

  1. hi :-) you might have already taken the test by now, but if not good luck! and good luck anyway even if you took it :-P and if you already got it back... um... good luck coping if luck wasn't with you during the exam or grading ;-)

    hope you have a great (warm? do i have a bid for warm?) weekend and relax :-)

    --kat.

    ps-yes, the "little engine that could" was blue in the book i learned the story from :-P

    ReplyDelete