Friday, May 06, 2005

It's that time again ...

Library book sale time! I got C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters, Hillaire Belloc's Characters of the Reformation, and The Treasury of Religious Verse. I spent three dollars, not bad! Of course, tomorrow they are having the "one whole bag of books for three dollars" deal, so maybe I should have just craftily hid my choices among the Social Science offerings and come back later ... But I'm not sure that would be honest. Better safe than sorry! (By sorry, I mean, repentant and on the way to the Confessional! ;)

Ohhh, look at this, Leslie! Papa Benedict likes balloons, too! ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I need to borrow that book this summer then, lol. Would you like my Ann Coulter book in ex-ca-change?

    And balloons are awesome! ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete