Monday, May 23, 2005

It's that time again

... Class scheduling time!!! *cue corny music*

Well, I didn't quite get the schedule I wanted. I was shooting for the 10 o'clock magazine writing class, so that I could go to 8:30 AM daily Mass. As it is, I'm in the 9:10 class, and I'm on the waiting list for the 10. I don't know how long the daily Mass lasts, I know it's lots shorter ... I'm going on Thursday, so I guess I'll get a look-see.

Here are the classes I DID get:

Non-Western History Before 1750 (Ewww, that doesn't sound too hot, does it?)
MTWTh 12:10 - 1

Introduction to Fine Arts (118 - I'm in 117 now - I guess 118 is just a little bit harder?)
TTh 10:10 - 12

History of American Journalism (Blah)
MW 1:10 - 3

Magazine Feature Writing (Auuugh!)
MW 9:10 - 11

So, my hard days are Mondays and Wednesdays. If you examine the schedule, however, you will notice one very interesting omission. NO FRIDAYS! This is only the second time in my college career that I have managed to finangle this. If I could have gotten that 10 o'clock without a hassle, it would have been a peeeerfect scheduling experience. How unique ;) The more I think about it, the less I want it, though. It's taught by a prof I had earlier in the year and we didn't get along that well - nothing personal, we just had different personalities. The relationship was just a little bit cold, you know what I mean?

Or maybe I'm just imagining this ... ;)

Anyway, daily Mass can't take that long, can it? And it's only on Mondays and Wednesdays ...

No comments:

Post a Comment