Saturday, January 20, 2007

So where've I been?

Sick as a dog, mostly. However, I am pleased to report that the miracle known as antibiotics has finally proven effective. I didn't even have to beat a prescription out of my physician this time! He wrote it out all on his own after casting one horrified glance at my nose, out of which copious amounts of... stuff was flowing.

Blogging will again have to take a break because I am preparing to leave for the March for Life in Washington. This will be my first time back to the capital since my sister left DC to enter the Sister Servants of the Eternal Word. I am going with my friends from Catholic Student Outreach, and my good friend Shannon is joining us! Please pray that we travel safely and that the March goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment