Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good news!

I recently found out I was admitted to the School of Library and Information Science at Kent State University. Yes, that university. My father actually went there for his undergraduate program, as did his brother and sister and one of my cousins. So I am reversing the order a bit. It is the only accredited program in Ohio, however, so that makes it better.

I was not worried at all about getting into the school, but I have yet to find out about the assistantship I applied for. It is extremely iffy about whether I will bother with the graduate degree if I don't get that position, which would cover my tuition entirely. I am quite allergic to debt, for a number of really good reasons. I would love being a librarian, but it is not a dream that if not realized would produce emotional death. After all, my primary vocation is either to marriage or the religious life.

Please pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment