Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Click for Monty Python Fun - Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!

No, Cardinal Ximinez, and nobody expects to sleep through their alarm until 11:08, when they have a class that starts at 11:10! Luckily my roommate was sweet and woke me up before I missed it entirely. I was only about ten minutes late - I spriiiinted across the campus. I didn't put on make-up or do my hair - just ran a brush through. I barely got dressed! And I didn't shower, so the people who sat around me got a nice hour of Sleep Stink. Congratulations to them.

Ohhh, and I had to get a seat in the second row because all the other aisle seats were taken. So I got to walk where everyone could see my straggly unwashed self. "Freaks on parade!" Yay!

Here's some sugar for your Wheaties:

The Time Cube Guy.

Apparently he's a serious academe? Or something? Hard to believe. My favorite part is where he says

"The New Tom Green Show" equates to evil, for due to pressure
they rescinded their guest invitation to me. You might say that
they support evil against youth.


It does equate with evil, but for other reasons, my socially challenged friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment