Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Life sucks

Not generally, just at the moment. I really need to learn how to maintain perspective.

I got a 100% on my Philosophy final - shock shock shock! Did I deserve that? No. I'm preeetty sure I got an A in that class. Hurray!!!

That's not why I'm in a foul mood, obviously. My father just informed me that he wouldn't be picking me up from school until SATURDAY. As opposed to Friday at 2 o'clock, like he said he would. Boy, am I mad. It's a stupid, petty, bratty thing to be mad about but as you all know, I'm very good at being a stupid, petty brat ;)

Oh well, I'll get over it. It doesn't make it better to stew. I think I was a bit mean on the phone with him and with my sister, and I'm sorry about that.

Ave Maria gratia plena,
Dominus tecum
...

Ha ha, that usually makes me feel better! And it helps to laugh, too.

Click here for The Shining In 30 seconds (and Re-Enacted By Bunnies).

PS: I got the "You Suck" off the wall! Leslie, oh brilliant one, suggested nail polish remover and it worked. And you can't tell at all that some of the paint came off, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment