Sunday, June 20, 2004

Sunday blah blah blah

Went to St. John's again. I don't want to go to the Cathedral very often or I'll get "used to it" if you can understand that. "The magic will be gone" or something. The priest, who happens to be the pastor, came out in front of the altar and walked around during his homily. Rather distracting, although it was a good homily.

Andy has to start summer school tomorrow. Poor kid, I remember what that was like. I had to do it twice, I hope this is his last time. At least it's at the High School - I had to get driven all over tarnation to this odd school for juvenile delinquents in order to pass Advanced Algebra. Yes, it was shy little me, my only crime being a nasty grade in mathematics, mixed in with hoodlum-and-none-too-demure girls and boys who had missed school on account of being up on assault charges, or similar. Or so I imagined. I do have a very active imagination ...

Ah well, he's a boy. He'll handle it better. Or worse. You never can tell with boys! ;) (See what an idiot I am)

No comments:

Post a Comment