Monday, July 12, 2004

Ugh.

Guessss what? My hours at Allstate got switched to, drumroll please, 5 AM to 1:15 PM. That's right, I have to get up at 4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING in order to get to work on time and still have enough minutes to rip a brush through my hair, put some make-up on my sleep-smeared face and try to look with-it. The security guards can all recognize me, it's that bleary-eyed look that's making a comeback. Really. Yeah.

At least, I get out pretty early in the afternoon. The day still more or less lies ahead of me, and I've already put in a full day's work! Of course I have to go to bed at 11 o'clock every night so as to, ahem, minimize the no-sleep factor. Cuts both ways. Oh well, Betsy suffers with me. I'm trying to think of when would be a good time to quit - yes, that's the good old hard-working Maggie you all know and loooooove! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment