Sunday, January 23, 2005

Oh, goody

Mass was certainly odd today. Hardly anyone was there on account of the weather, and the organist couldn't make it in, so we sang without accompaniment. It was definitely shorter without a choir. I like the little-bit-longer, choir version better, though, he he.

I am hoping, hoping this Confirmation class thing goes okay. Pleaaaase don't let me be the only student. Of course, it would be worse if there were two other students and they were already chummy with the priest. Ugh. My shyness would stand out even more. So, pleaaaase don't let them be thick as thieves or else pleaaaase let me be the only one in the class.

Ah ... Is this a prayer being made "on the margin?" Too much econ studying ... bleh ...

Anyway, here is the goody in the title of this post: Napoleon Dynamite Soundboard. Bwaaa ha ha!! I particularly like "Hold on ... I forgot to put in the crystals."

No comments:

Post a Comment