Sunday, March 20, 2005

Ugh, Ugh, Bleh

Well, today I managed to sleep until 11:30, which means that I missed Mass and the opportunity to drive to Cleveland for the noon Tridentine (blast). I set the alarm and everything, but then I shut it off, like the genius I am. So now I am going to have to drag myself downtown for the 5:30 Mass at the Cathedral (ugh). I hope what's-his-name isn't the celebrant. Who behaves like (and seems to be)a modernist jerk?

The worst part is that it will be dark by the time I leave, and I haven't driven anywhere in ... Quite a while. It all comes from not having a car at college. So I'm sure the people on I-480 will enjoy my unpracticed driving. Mother might come with me - she gets off work at 3:30ish, and usually she's too tired to do anything but sort of lie there and recover. But I really don't want to go up there alone, I'll probably get in an accident or something. Maybe I'll make Dad take me ... Except he probably won't want to go. Whine whine whine.

Other than that, Spring Break has felt really strange so far: Not much happening, not much connection to the "real world." I am enjoying the sleeping in, however, mmmm, bed.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I remember Fr. Vaguely-Liberal-Andrew-Greeley-Sympathizer. Bleech.

    ReplyDelete