Monday, May 30, 2005

Almost done

This is the week before final exams. I have so much work coming due, I don't know how I'm going to smash it all in. However, I'm sure I'll find a way, just because I'm SO clever, blah blah blah.

I hope everyone has had a lovely Memorial Day Weekend. We didn't do much as a family, except my father cooked out and made hot dogs and hamburgers. They were burnt. Ew.

As far as sickness goes, I am feeling much better, but still rather ... ick. I don't know quite how to describe it. Although I would say that my teeth hurt, the way they do when you've eaten something too cold. I know I'm not making much sense ... argh ...

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your website! I hope you are feeling better soon! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You complain too much. Your blog is very dull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, very DULL and BORING...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You jerks ;) I know it's you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not nice calling people you don't know jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm but I think I know you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie? A complainer?? HA!

    I'm the only one in our trio who truely bitches and moans a lot. You two are the saints, lol.

    Maggie, are your Democrat friends hacking your site??

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, I think I'm gonna turn off anonymous posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naw, but then you don't get these lively, amusing little comments from people who won't admit they know you anymore... And that would be sad, lol. ;) ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoever anonymous is- ROCK ON!
    lol maggie remember the apostles were hated as well...

    shake the dust of ur keyboard- lol

    burnt is yummy

    ReplyDelete