Friday, June 10, 2005

Yay for Anglicans with backbone!

Anglican bishops in Africa who are refusing millions of dollars from liberal American Episcopal sources to protest homosexual clergy say the price of their protest has been higher than they thought.

"To be honest, there is not enough money for the needs we have in Rwanda after the [1994] genocide," said Rwandan Bishop John Rucyahana of the Diocese of Shyira, "but if money is being used to disgrace the Gospel, then we don't need it."

Read the entire article

If it was not against the laws of God, Man, and Nature, I would like to do some selective cloning here ;)

3 comments:

  1. Kudos African bishops! (Since that's where mine is at the moment, since we're all "ACUSA" NOT "ECUSA"!)

    Am I an Anglican with a backbone too? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :)

    Actually, our Archbish IS in Africa (instead of America, because I think most of the Bishes here are too ECUSA leaning) but I'm not sure if he was one of the ones quoted in the article... The name is escaping me... Hmmm, I really should know this, lol!

    ReplyDelete