Sunday, October 30, 2005

Boo, hiss

I found out today that the tabernacle arrangement IS temporary. As I say, boo, hiss. I was trying to eavesdrop on the conversation our priest was having with a very devout lady afterward, who was asking him about it, and it sounded like he wanted to leave it in the center. Bad on me, eavesdropping. I couldn't hear much of what was being said ;)

Also while I was sitting there, praying, he came up and told me that they found my gloves - I left them in the pew after Adoration last night! He put them in the vestibule for me. Ugggh. I would lose my limbs if they weren't firmly attached.

Last night's Athens Halloween was quite interesting. I haven't found out about any damage (arrests) though. Time to watch the news ...

3 comments:

  1. So he wants to leave it in the center? Perhaps it will be permanent after all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The announcement in the bulletin was that it was temporary so that they could do some construction over the little side area. And I'm not sure WHAT I heard from him. Even though I was eavesdropping my head off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you were eavesdropping on your priest? This amuses me, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete