Monday, October 31, 2005

It's spreaaaading

I have been tagged with a meme by my infected sister!

1. Go into your Archives.

2. Find your 23rd Post.

3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it).

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Well, my 23rd post was entitled "Nooooo." It was about, you guessed it, liturgical dance. My fifth sentence was,

"Slight" as in, Get out of my face with the fluid movements.

Ah yes. As you can imagine, I still have Problems with liturgical dance.

You can see the entire post here. It includes a very eh picture and a link to the liturgical dancing group ::: shudder :::

I know everyone gets sick of memes, so I am going to unilaterally change the "5" in #5 to "2."

I am tagging Nick (this will be a good reason to get him to update his blog) and Brendan (this may also get HIM to update his blog).

HA! And the CDC can not help you, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment